Our Dress Policy for pupils is as follows:
- Gold school logo or plain gold polo shirt (no blouses)
- Bottle Green sweatshirt or cardigan preferably with school logo
- Black trousers, skirt or pinafore - skirts must be knee length
- Black or white socks or black or green tights
- Smart black school shoes must be worn. Trainers, plimsolls, boots or heels are not acceptable.
- Larkfields Junior School fleeces and jackets are also available for outside wear only.
In the summer term pupils may choose to wear:
- Green gingham or stripe dress
- Black school shorts
- Please ensure that during hot spells pupils wear sunscreen and bring a sun hat.
- Bottle Green T shirt
- Black shorts
- Suitable trainers
- Black tracksuit for the winter months
- No logos except Larkfields Junior School logo
- Hair colour should be natural.
- Extreme hairstyles are not allowed.
If worn, hair accessories should be simple neutral, green or white bobbles, clips or headbands. No large bows allowed.
- If a hat is required to provide protection from the weather it must be plain and without logo/decoration except Larkfields Junior School logo.
- Items of head wear worn for religious reasons must be plain black.
- No make-up of any kind should be worn.
- Nails should be an appropriate length for the learning environment.
- No nail varnish should be worn.
- For those with pierced ears, a single pair of plain stud earrings can be worn in the lobe of each ear, these must be removed for PE and swimming.
- No other jewellery is allowed, this includes additional earrings, stretchers, rings, bracelets, nose studs, tongue/facial piercings and any other body jewellery.
- A watch may be worn
If parents wish their child to have their ears pierced we ask that this is done at the start of the summer holiday so it is fully healed by the start of term.