Uniform Sales event 17/08/2018 at Price & Buckland Shop
Our uniform supplier is Price & Buckland. You can purchase a range of uniform online at Price & Buckland online or directly from their Uniform Shop at:
Benneworth Close, Hucknall, NG15 6EL
Opening times: Monday to Friday 9am - 4.00pm
We have been advised that due to rising fabric and production costs, the price of some uniform items will be increasing from 1st April 2018.
Our Dress Policy for pupils is as follows:
- Gold school logo or plain gold polo shirt (no blouses)
- Bottle Green sweatshirt or cardigan preferably with school logo
- Black trousers, skirt or pinafore - skirts must be knee length
- Black or white socks or black or green tights
- Smart black school shoes must be worn. Trainers, plimsolls, boots or heels are not acceptable.
Larkfields Junior School fleeces and jackets are also available for outside wear only.
In the summer term pupils may choose to wear
- Green gingham or stripe dress
- Black school shorts
Please ensure that during hot spells pupils wear sunscreen and bring a sun hat.
- If a hat is required to provide protection from the weather it must be plain and without logo/decoration except Larkfields Junior School logo.
- Items of headwear worn for religious reasons must be plain black.
- Hair colour should be natural.
- Extreme hairstyles are not allowed.
- If worn, hair accessories should be simple neutral, green or white bobbles, clips or headbands. No large bows allowed.
- No make-up should be worn.
- Nails should be an appropriate length for the learning environment.
- No nail varnish should be worn.
- For those with pierced ears, a single pair of plain stud earrings can be worn in the lobe of each ear, these must be removed for PE and swimming.
- No other jewellery is allowed, this includes additional earrings, stretchers, rings, bracelets, nose studs, tongue/facial piercings and any other body jewellery.
- A watch may be worn
- If parents wish their child to have their ears pierced we ask that this is done at the start of the summer holiday so it is fully healed by the start of term.
- Bottle Green T shirt
- Black shorts
- Suitable trainers
- Black tracksuit for the winter months
- No logos except Larkfields Junior School logo
ALL CLOTHING SHOULD BE CLEARLY LABELLED - Thank You